Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jeepers Mither...

So technically I was supposed to start this whole life improvement Monday, but of course I'm me, and am a total procrastinator. Well maybe not total. I have been keeping track of traits in my hubby (fine. you caught me! I just barely wrote them down... but still!) and I did purchase a gym membership so I can get this booty movin and dancing at Zumba. I've also been thinking of some "declutter" projects, and will write them out tomorrow. At the top of the list, I think it's only fair that I declutter my pinterest boards. After all, that's where most of my genius ideas for the next 100 days will be coming from right? ;) exactly. That or it's just an excuse to stay on pinterest longer than the time allowed...

I will also post some previous projects/crafts I've done (mostly from my wedding because I'm sentimental like that).

Also, here are the two traits I love about my hubby-wubby:

October 1: I love that he can stay so calm, even in stressful situations. (such as when we find out we are completely broke ha ha...)

October 2: He can love like a man, but still play and laugh like a child. I love, love this about him.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment