Wednesday, October 17, 2012

P is for Procrastinator

Long time, no post. Sorry about that, I've been just a little bit busy. Example: Physiology consumes your entire life. Just sayin. However, I am happy to say that I got 84% on my last test (almost impossible to do I might add). Hard work pays off I promise.
I have been doing a lot of the challenge still, I have yet to find a craft however. I've discovered you need supplies, which require money... haha. But I have been feeling crafty, so I'm sure I can find something that will work. I did find a new subject for a painting however. I think this little beauty will be perfect for my kitchen! I will post pictures of progress, and the final product.
It is a scene from Ireland, which I desperately would love to see in person some day!


Next order of business, my hubby. I may have been slacking on keeping my blog up to date daily, but I do have a list of the traits I love about my husband for the last week! Here they are:

Tuesday- I love, love, love Kyle's sense of humor. He is really quite the dork. But he makes me smile nontheless. I'll give you an examply of his nerdy humor. One time, we were watching Pinocchio during the scene where he and his dad have this epic battle with the whale, and Pinocchio gets washed up on shore unconcious. Well randomly Kyle says, "He must be water logged." I almost died laughing. Where does he think of these random things?

Wednesday- I've realized that I call Kyle names way too much. I'm supossed to not do that anyway, but sometimes it just slips out. I don't mean them in a rude way at all, that's just my flirting way I guess. But I have noticed that Kyle never retaliates by calling me something mean back. In our whole relationship in fact, he has only told me to shut up once, and we both laughed for about an hour because it was so shocking that he said that! He is extremely respectful and I adore it.

Thursday- I have to admit, I can be a real grump sometimes. Sometimes Kyle just frustsrates me so much, especially when I know it really shouldn't bother me at all. I need to learn he is definitely not a mind reader and stop punishing him when he doesn't read my mind. I have to give him major props on making it so hard to be mad at him. I'm rambling aren't I. To get to the point, I admire that even when I am acting all mad at him, he can still say the sweetest things, like how much he needs me, and how happy he is that I am with him, and how he never wants to lose me. Mushy cheesy stuff like that always gets me.

Friday- I've noticed that Kyle doesn't complain. I mean, I complain a ton compared to him. But I've really never heard him full on complain about something, no matter how bad the situation is. I wish I was more like that...

Saturday- I'm going to brag for a minute and say that I have hit the jackpot of men. I love a hardworking man, and I think every woman deserves one. Well ladies, I've found one. He never fails to impress me with his willingness to help everyone, like when we go to his parents, and he immediatly gets to work chopping fire wood, helping his dad in the garden, or rounding up cows without being asked. He is so full of service, and I don't even think he realizes how wonderful he is.

Sunday- A little back story: I have 7 gorgeous neices that I absolutely love to peices. That ryhmed. I swear I didn't mean to! haha. Anyway, one of the youngest is my brother's daughter Atayla. I don't pick favorites, but she's definitely in the top 7. She is 3 years old, and has one of the cutest personalities. What does this have to do with Kyle? Well along with that personality comes energy. A lot of it. And I just adore that Kyle tries to keep up with her. She sure loves her uncle Kyle. I think it is so attractive when a man is good with children, don't you? He is amazing with her. I can only imagine how he will be with our own children, and I just love that about him.

Monday- Just a couple more I promise. For Monday, Kyle's trait is smartness. Is that even a word? I love that Kyle is so passionate about learning things he is interested in, such as mechanics. He loves his diesal mechanics class and it really shows. I guess they had this take home quiz that he forgot to do until the morning it was due, and he still only missed 4. I am just so impressed sometimes by how much information he knows about things that interest him.

Tuesday- This probably sounds like a repeat, but I love that Kyle doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He is so quick to forgive me, and that makes him easy to forgive. (Even when he buys video games that we absolutely do not need, nor can afford.) But I love him regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment