Monday, October 8, 2012

Slacker!

Wow. Why I am such a serious slacker?
I need to play catch up, and quick.
So, here are the traits I love about my hubby from today, Sunday, and Saturday.

1. Saturday- I will admit right now, I'm a total mama's girl. I'm a daddy's girl as well, but I'm seriously attached to mama. She's one of my bestest friends. So naturally I enjoy spending time with her right?
Well, almost every Sunday, Kyle and I like to visit for dinner and football. (I swear I am not using my parents for their T.V........maybe..) Anyway, I absolutely adore how Kyle  is with my family. I love that he can be so at ease and comfortable around them. A very good-quality-family-man-type of trait. Adorable.

2. Sunday- He does little silent acts of service for me. I came home from work on Sunday (I really hate working Sundays. Especially during conference weekend) and Kyle was all, "It's your turn to do dishes by the way" as soon as I walked through the door. So of course I started whining about how I just got off work honey, I'm tired, and what not. Well to my surprise as I walked into the kitchen to do the daunting task, I discovered that all of the dishes had already been done. I just love him. I hate dishes, but him I love.

3. Monday- So a little backstory here: When we first moved in together, I was totally into the whole domestic little wife thing. I love cooking! Cleaning, eh, not so much. It's not bad don't get me wrong, just not my favorite. Sorry I'm getting distracted. Anyway! Well one night, I was making dinner for my shnuckums and he tried to take over. So I told him that sometimes I just want to make him a nice dinner all by myself so I can be all domestic. Of course since then, he likes to remind me of that whenever I don't feel like cooking. Long story short, my sweetheart made me a wonderful dinner tonight. In fact it was Chicken Royale (one of my favorites!) and it was quite delicious I might add. I love a man that can cook, and man, can my man cook! ;)

I would post a little more updates in my life of improvement, but Kyle is playing COD right now as he pouts about me not letting him see my blog, and is growing quite curious about what I am always blogging about. A little too curious.... I'll manage. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment